Click to dismiss
1. To outline our current understanding of the aetiology of periodontal diseases
2. To understand the key risk factors involved in the development of periodontitis and their practical applicability in a clinical setting
3. To provide tips on delivering effective oral hygiene advice
4. To understand the objectives of non-surgical periodontal therapy, including the indications for adjunctive antimicrobial therapy
5. To appreciate the indications and contraindications for surgical periodontal therapy
6. To understand the role of supportive periodontal therapy
7. To discuss when and how to refer a patient for specialist care
8. To outline the basics of examining and maintaining dental implants in a general practice setting. To briefly discuss the diagnosis and management of peri-implant diseases
Primary Development Outcome: C
How do I access my verifiable certificates?
To access and download the verifiable CPD certificate for this webinar, you will need to purchase either a monthly or annual subscription by clicking here
The CPD planner allows you to schedule CPD courses and webinars on your CPD planner.
Please note, if you remove this item from my CPD, it will also be removed from the CPD planner.